QQ-QQ is an IM software based on Internet developed by Tencent. People can chat with someone they choose, or set up a group and invite persons to discuss some topics. Besides, people can share their feelings, opinions, or news and videos they love on QQZone. QQ own more than one billion users around the world and it made a breakthrough that there were two hundred million users online on 11th of April in 2014 at the same time. In one word, QQ is functional, wide-spread and powerful.
Wechat and Whatsapp-These two apps focus more on just chatting, especially Whatsapp which can only chat.Chatting in words and voice or sending photos are allowed. But one another function on Wechat is 'Discover', which people can share their own moments to their friends. Wechat is more popular in Mainland China but Whatsapp has users throughout the world.
Weibo, Facebook and Tweeter-These three social media tools concentrate more on information sharing. Users can follow people they're interested in and see their tweet. For example, many celebrities in sports, politics, entertainment, etc have blog. They upload their thoughts,daily life information or moments to the public. Fans can see directly and comment on it. Also, users can watch the news happening around the world.
More and more social media platforms come up, which let the world be smaller and smaller. People can only use mobile phones, tablets, etc to get information they want.
21st century is the time of social media.
Next blog I want to express my opinion about technical aspect of analysis of social media. :)


Precisely classified types of social media! I think Renren can be added to the 3rd type though declining recently. Besides, very nice background!
回复删除In your blog, I found that you have a good understand of the comparison of several social media products, and you have a good understand about what the Ronnasa said, you classified types of social media, which help me a lot, thanks very much.
回复删除Hello Haohui! Thank you for your sharing. In this blog you classified social media products into 3 groups by comparing them. After reading your blog, I sort out the relationship between these products you mentioned. Thank you and I am looking forward to read your next blog!
回复删除Hi, Haohui! Thank you for your sharing which compares several social media products. It is a good material for me to understand the difference among different social media products, and base on it, I know how to classify a new social media product now. Thanks again.
回复删除Thanks for your sharing, Haohui! Through this blog, I have lerant some history about the mainstream social media proudcts and I convince that unless a great breakthrough occurs, the qq and wechat will donminant the market of similar products because their users are reeeeally numberous.
回复删除QQ recalls my old memory. IMs like MSN, ICQ are used to popular tools among teenagers. However, due to the born of Facebook and smart phones, they are abandoned.
回复删除The tears of the time :'(
You have compared some social media products in our daily life, I learn their differences from your blog and I agree with the point the social media products make the world become smaller. The old communication way will replace by the new one~
回复删除Social media platform make people 's communications more frequent and convenient. They roughly changed the way of communication and people can show themselves and make others know more about them. It is a big transformation.
回复删除Thanks for such a great list!Surely I am going to check them out if the description meets my needs. Love some of the aspects as manage Social for your clients.Thanks a lot for putting time and effort into it.
回复删除